Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £25000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a full time Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Leamington Spa in a private clinic in the Warwickshire area.
The practice is a fitness centre that provides services such as Physiotherapy alongside Pilates, Aerobics and Ante & Post Natal Classes.
- Completed Junior Physiotherapist Rotations in a hospital setting
- Minimum 3 Years clinical working practice
- Be qualified to teach Matwork Pilates (ideally APPI trained)
- Be either already qualified to teach Reformer Pilates, or very eager to be trained in teaching Reformer Pilates
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends, including Sundays
- Candidate must be driven and motivated not only in their own professional practice, but to contribute to the growth and development of an independent business
- Any additional skill sets including acupuncture, dry needling etc…would be desirable
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.