Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £26000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a full time MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Huntingdon in a private clinic in the Cambridgeshire area.
As a MSK Physiotherapist, you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. The clinic provides services to patients of all ages but promote campaigns such as elderly care within Physiotherapy.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to a variety of patients referred to the Clinic, predominantly musculoskeletal patients.
- To provide a clinical diagnosis and to develop and deliver an individualized treatment program, as an autonomous practitioner. Self-management tools should be identified, discussed and followed up with the patient.
- To be legally and professionally responsible for a high-level clinical caseload of musculoskeletal patients as an autonomous practitioner.
- Liaise with the principal practitioner and other senior practitioners regarding the patient management as necessary.
- Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Registrations: Health Care and Professions Council (HCPC)
- Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week. Candidates must be available for late finishes and potential work on Saturday mornings.
- There will be an opportunity to progress any Pilates teaching experience as the clinic provides Pilates classes to clients.
- Interest in Tai Chi will also be valued and again, there will be opportunities to practice any skills you may have within the activity.
- Acupuncture qualifications and experience
- Sports massage
- CPD Programme
- Late starts on Monday and Wednesday (12-8) and early finishes on a Friday
- Pension Scheme
- Very personable clinic with experienced employees who can offer in-house training
- Annual leave
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.