Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £23000 - £36000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in the West London area.
As a physiotherapist you’ll help patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing to improve their movement. You’ll devise and review treatment programmes using manual therapy (such as massage), therapeutic exercise and electrotherapy.
As well as treating patients, you’ll also promote their health and wellbeing and provide advice on how to avoid injury and self-manage long-term conditions.
- work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks
- diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition
- develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients
- educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- be legally responsible and accountable
- be caring, compassionate and professional at all times
- manage clinical risk.
Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
Evidence of Post Graduate training.
Experience: Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all time – Health and Safety.
To comply with all aspects of the health and safety policies and to participate in mandatory training as required.
Maintain at all times a safe working environment and report any issues of concern as appropriate.
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Hours: Full time or Part Time
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.