Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £28000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an Physiotherapist with MSK & Rehab experience to fill an exclusive opportunity in the South West London area.
As a Physiotherapist (MSK & Rehab), you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. They may also provide advice to help you manage your condition or refer you to other services.
- Provide expert Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to a diverse range of patients within a domiciliary setting
- Manage a case load of patients with varying pathologies using evidence based/patient centred principles to assess, plan and implement treatment
- Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
- Develop and review treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Treat patients with joint and spinal problems
- Facilitate patients’ rehabilitation following surgery or injury
- Write patient case notes and reports in our online clinical notes adhering to CSP guidelines
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be responsible for building and maintaining your own clinical list of patients
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients; through CPD and further reading
- Communicate with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Networking to promote Physit and build your list of patients
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Be legally responsible and accountable for your professional actions
- Be caring, compassionate and professional at all times
- Manage clinical risk
- Report directly to the Clinical Director whilst also working closely with other key members of the team
Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
Evidence of Post Graduate training.
Experience: Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all time – Health and Safety.
To comply with all aspects of the health and safety policies and to participate in mandatory training as required.
Maintain at all times a safe working environment and report any issues of concern as appropriate.
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Travel: Full driving license and to be able to independently travel to and from work
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday.
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.