Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £27000 - £30000
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
6 Month Fixed Term Contract – Birmingham
About the Team:
- Friendly, focused and passionate about making a difference for thousands of patients a year, this incredibly established company are looking to grow their Birmingham team, initially for one year but extension is likely.
- The company are a provider of both preventative and treatment programmes for physical and mental health conditions in the workplace.
- Specialists in musculoskeletal and mental health solutions, they proactively tackle the two biggest causes of absence.
About the Role:
- This is a Senior Physiotherapist position – Grade A. This means the successful candidate will lead by example. They will support colleagues and assistants in assessment and management systems, and supervise and mentor of Junior and Senior 2 members of staff, following CSP and company guidelines.
- The main purpose of this post is to provide clients and patients with a first class Physiotherapy and rehabilitation service which fulfils the mission of the company.
- The successful applicant will be required to keep up to date with evidence-based practice/guidelines and assist in development of programmes in line with available evidence.
- They will carry out workplace assessments and on the job training in prevention and management strategies.
- They will outline specific exercise and circuits for each job task which could be tailored for maximum functional rehabilitation.
Requirements for the Role:
- Have and maintain membership of the HPC.
- Have significant, relevant MSK experience.
- Have a can do attitude.
- Be able to show evidence of continual professional development.
- Take pride in capacity to initiate and develop open, honest relationships with each patient.
If you are ambitious and meet the requirements for this role, don’t miss out on the opportunity to progress your career by joining a fantastic company, who will invest in you and reward your hard work. Apply today.