Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £28050 - £36644
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Physiotherapist (Acute In Patient Specialties) – Hull
Opportunity to work in a well known practice as a full time Physiotherapist
- This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to gain experience working as a senior rotational physiotherapist in a large busy Acute Trust which is a vascular and Trauma centre .The rotations are 9 monthly and offer experience in a very wide specialty base, including Critical care, Trauma and Orthopaedics, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Oncology and Acute medicine.
- The post would suit a band 5 physiotherapist who has completed their core rotations and feels ready for the challenge of the senior rotational position.
- All applicants must have previous experience in core areas of Physiotherapy,within an acute setting. Acute respiratory care experience is a prerequisite of this post.
- The Physiotherapy service has a comprehensive CPD strategy in place to support and develop the successful applicant. The successful applicant will be expected to participate on the respiratory On-call rota..
- 37.5 hours p/w
- The post includes weekend and Bank Holiday working.