Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £20 - £25
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Full or Part Time Physiotherapist – Self Employed – £22.50 PH – Towcester & Brackley – Northamptonshire
About the Team:
- This Well Being and Fitness company are an exclusive personal-training facility providing one-to-one fitness tuition in high a high-quality environment.
- Over 1,000 clients come through the doors monthly to use the personal training aspect of the business, those are all potential repeat clients for you.
- The two 5-star studios are situated in Towcester and Brackley, and the role available can be between the two locations or be based at one.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- As well as flexibility with location, the role on offer has complete flexibility with hours – we can arrange hours to suit you. Do you want to build a full caseload and work 5 days a week? Or do you want to work 3 days alongside something else? The choice is yours, and the work is there.
- What makes this different from other self-employed Physiotherapist positions, is that the company spend a great deal of time and money on advertising and marketing, so you would not be solely responsible for generating your own business.
- Instead, you can focus on providing an excellent service to clients, for a range of MSK conditions, and build rapport and trust so that those clients continue to use your services.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will be a qualified and registered Physiotherapist, but it is not essential that you will have post qualified experience, as long as you are confident working autonomously, and you have the right attitude.
- The role offers support from a team of professionals, all working towards the same goal: offering the best health and wellbeing service to all clients, and growing the business.
If you are a capable and enthusiastic Physio, looking to work for yourself, but do not want to responsibility and strain of all the overheads that come with running your own business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.