Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £17.75 - £17.75
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
£17,750 for 20 hours p/w
We are currently recruiting for the largest disability non-profit organisation in the UK, who support more than 20,000 disabled people. They offer an environment where you can work with great leaders and be part of a team who are passionate making a positive impact on the lives of disabled people. You will have opportunities to learn and grow in your role, building your skills and knowledge in partnership with others.
About The role:
- You will be responsible for the implementation and continuation of physiotherapy programmes identified in customer person centred plans.
- You will also be responsible for liaising with other professional agencies in relation to the provision of physiotherapy services, as well as being responsible for line managing therapy assistants.
Requirements for a Physiotherapist:
- To be qualified and registered as a practicing Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), being able to work as an autonomous practitioner as a full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of physiotherapy theory and best practice, being able to demonstrate effective physiotherapy practice in all qualified procedures.
- Previous experience in a range of clinical skills with an emphasis on neurological rehabilitation and the management of disability.
What to expect:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]