Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £28000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Full Time or Part Time Physiotherapist – MSK – Leamington Spa
About the Team:
- This Fitness Team comprises of dedicated Physiotherapists and Personal Trainers, who work together to provide a holistic and complete approach to Fitness and Wellbeing, aiming to provide the best, individually tailored exercise programme and advice to give the optimal level of person centred support.
- The physiotherapy clientele is mainly musculoskeletal, but can also be varied with some respiratory and neurological clients.
- The physiotherapy team also lead the Pilates classes and Pilates 1:1 or 2:1 sessions, being trained in clinical rehabilitation Pilates.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- To produce thorough assessments to then provide effective and evidence based treatment, ensuring that each client has an individualised and person centred plan which is realistic and positive within his/her range of abilities.
- To ensure that all treatments are performed in accordance with best practice and within scope of practice as indicated by The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- To record outcomes objectively and efficiently, being able to be understood by the whole team.
- To ensure that all records are completed in a timely manner under CSP and HCPC guidance and are maintained and stored confidentially and in accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998.
- To perform as a team member, building a strong internal interdisciplinary team and ensure that information is communicated accurately and appropriately both verbally and in written form.
- To become conversant with and apply relevant company policies and procedures.
- To take a responsible attitude to personal health and safety and to that of colleagues, clients and visitors to the centre, including facilities comply with Infection Control and Prevention.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities to update skills and knowledge and apply them into practice, including cascading learnt skills to colleagues where appropriate.
- To play an active part in promoting the work of the centre and in developing services, assisting to improve and advance in service provisions.
Requirements for the Role:
- Hold a professional physiotherapy qualification recognised by The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and be registered with The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) with no restrictions on practice or pending investigations.
- Be able to build effective working relationships with team members, and be able to gain good rapport with all clients and visitors.
- To lead by example and have a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards colleagues, clients and with the wider work of the centre.
- To be able to demonstrate and document a clear understanding of clinical skills.
- Have a recognised Pilates Instructor qualification at a standard equivalent of APPI and be able to teach Pilates classes to a high standard, modifying exercises to suit the clients’ individual needs and level of ability. Pilates reformer training also desirable.
- To have a keen interest in Pilates and its use as a treatment with musculoskeletal clients and for other conditions, such as neurological rehabilitation, ante/post natal.
- Have a strong desire to develop both personally and professionally.
- Be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the service, being prepared to travel to other company working sites where required and for appropriate training courses.
If you are ambitious and are looking to join a friendly and hardworking team, build relationships with both colleagues and clients, and receive tremendous job satisfaction, apply for this opportunity today and begin a career with this fantastic company.