Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Physiotherapist – Reablement Team | £25 P/H | Bath
Job title: Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist
Address of vacancy: The Hollies, High Street, Midsomer Norton, BA3 2DP
Team: Adult Reablement Service
Contract: October 2018 – March 2019
Hourly Rate: £25 p/h (outside of IR35)
The Reablement service is a short-term service which supports and works with people, either in their own home or in Residential or Nursing Homes.
The aim of the service is to maximise and maintain independence through the provision of rehabilitation and support.
Following an initial assessment and in consultation with the service user, a care plan and rehabilitation programme is drawn up. Service users are encouraged to take an active part in the development of their plans and are supported to make informed choices regarding their care.
Key service objectives:
- Prevention of admission to hospital
- Supporting discharge from hospital
- Carrying out planned intervention
- Stabilising Care Plans
- Working with individuals to regain as much independence as possible
- Determining the appropriate level and type of service for any on-going needs.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for healthcare employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454 . Please ask for the Healthcare Department.