Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £27.5 - £27.5
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Permanent, Self-employed Part-Time position for a Studio Qualified Pilates Teacher in Greater London, NW.
About the Client:
- The Client have built a fantastic reputation providing expert Pilates tuition in a relaxed, friendly environment.
- They are dedicated to improving posture and restoring normal natural movement through specialised exercises to give their clients longer, leaner and stronger bodies, as well as promoting body awareness and correcting muscle imbalances.
- Describing their studio as a ‘little enclave in the suburb’, their aim is to be as welcoming and friendly as possible, endeavouring to make their clients feel valued, and most importantly, allowing clients to see their progression.
About the Role:
- The client are looking to add to their team an experienced Pilates Teacher to give classes and one-to-ones.
- Initially, the role is available on a part-time basis, ideally 3 shifts per week. This could likely increase.
- The role is available on a self-employed basis, paying £27.50 per hour, for a minimum of 11 hours per week.
Requirements for the Role:
- The successful candidate will have significant Pilates teaching experience, with a minimum of 2 years studio trained.
If you meet the requirements for this role, apply today for the opportunity to become an integral part of a hardworking team, who work to improve the lives and wellbeing of their clients.