Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £26000 - £36000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Permanent full-time position – PIP Assessor – Grimsby
About the Team:
- A very reputable private Physiotherapy company are seeking to expand their team by providing a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse the opportunity to step into a Disability Assessor role.
- As one of the leading UK physiotherapy providers, this company offer the highest standards of care to every client.
About the Role:
- As a Disability Assessor you will join an established team of highly skilled health care professionals.
- The role on offer is both challenging and rewarding; you will utilise your clinical and evidence based knowledge, highly tuned interpersonal skills and examination skills to determine how disabilities or impairments (from a range of health conditions) impact on activities of daily living.
- Clinical support and structure is in place to help the successful candidate, and you will be awarded CPD funding for external courses and fully supported in your progression and development.
- You will carry out medical examinations and provide medical advice on capacity of work (PIP assessments). Typically, Assessors will complete 4 assessments per day.
- You will analyse and interpret clinical information/medical evidence and provide reports in a professional and concise manner.
Requirements for the Role:
- At least 2 years professional, post graduation experience is required.