Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £20 - £24
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Podiatrist | £20 – £24 P/H | Warrington
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent podiatry and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Band 6 Podiatrist
37.5 hours p/w – Mon-Fri 08.30-17.00
Based at the Podiatry Dept, Bridgewater CHS, Haliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington Wolves, Winwick Road, WA2 7NE
The purpose of this post is to provide high risk foot care by way of specialised podiatric input both in clinical and domiciliary settings. The post will involve sessions of Nail surgery, biomechanics and assessment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To hold a high risk and high risk domiciliary caseload, working at all times unsupervised and in line with departmental, professional and Trust protocols.
- To undertake specialist podiatry assessment and wound care clinics following the Diabetes foot care pathway
- To undertake complex biomechanical assessments and reviews, prescribing appropriate orthotics where indicated
- To provide a comprehensive podiatry service to people with diabetes including initial assessments, treatment/care planning, preventative, palliative, surgical and corrective care supported by appropriate health education, reviewing and evaluating as necessary.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for healthcare employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454 . Please ask for the Healthcare Department.