Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £26000 - £34000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Podiatrist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Hertfordshire.
You will be providing a high level of professional podiatric care to a wide variety of clients; treatments may be both palliative and corrective. You may need to liaise with, or refer to, other Health care professionals or agencies if appropriate. You’ll be fully supported by the Lead Clinician/Clinical Director.
- Help clients maintain mobility, independence and their quality of life through the relief of pain, discomfort and uncertainty
- You will assess, diagnose and treat our clients, sometimes performing intricate clinical interventions, in order to alleviate or eradicate foot and lower limb disorders
- You will draw up treatment plans so that our clients are fully aware of, and are able to take responsibility for, their own foot health and you’ll continue to assess and review their treatment needs.
- You’ll be able to assess for nail surgery, perform nail surgery procedures and undertake post-operative care.
- You will help identify those of our clients who are suitable for referral to Podiatry Assistants, and you will also help supervise and mentor Podiatry Assistants if necessary and appropriate.
- You’ll perform Biomechanical Assessment and advise on the most suitable and appropriate devices and orthotics, whether they be custom-made, off-the-peg or chairside.
- Qualifications: BSc in Podiatry
- Experience: Experience in supplying a high standard of care towards patients.
- Knowledge of the processes of treatment to provide the best treatment for each patient.
- Compliance: Evidence of CPD
- Evidence of HCPC Registration
- Hours: Full or Part time
- CPD Budget and appraisal
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Competitive Salary
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything inbetween.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.