Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £50000 - £54150
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Principal Clinical Psychologist – Permanent – South-East London – Up to £54,150 PA
About the Team:
- This private hospital in the South-East of London treats men on their pathway from critical care to low security and beyond.
- Dealing with complex problems, such as schizophrenia and substance abuse, they are geared towards helping with long-term, ongoing issues.
- They are open to rapid admission response and focus on rehabilitation.
About the Role:
- This full time position is for a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to join the established Therapy Team.
- The successful candidate will be overseeing psychology input into three services; Male LSU; Male PICU; Male Locked Rehab.
- The role will include managerial responsibility for two full time psychologists and two full time assistant psychologists.
- The successful candidate will oversee the continuing development and delivery of group based interventions in addressing mental health and risk behaviours.
To be Right for this Role:
- You will have doctoral level qualifications in Clinical or Forensic Psychology and be registered as a Chartered Psychologist.
- You may also have post-doctoral training linked to one or more specialised areas of clinical work, such as psychosis or personality disorder, and at least 4 years experience in mental health and or Forensic/Secure Services where you have gained experience working with service users presenting with complex mental heal and risk/offence-related issues.
If you meet the requirements for this role, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very established private company and further your career. You will receive great benefits, such as CPD programmes, generous study and exam leave, financial support for further training and personal development, subsidised meals on duty, discount centre, Health Cash Plan, and much more. Apply today.