Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £40000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Psychologist – CAMHs Ward – Permanent – Godden Green
About the Team:
- This private hospital has 24 CAMHS adolescent beds (including 8 in a step down ward) for young people aged 12 – 18. These beds are commissioned by NHS partners.
- Alongside the multidisciplinary colleagues, the therapy team delivers a rang of therapies including individual therapy, psychodrama, art therapy, family therapy and group work.
About the Role:
- This position requires an individual who is skilled at supporting the development a therapeutic milieu and able to work collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team.
- The successful candidate will be experienced and proficient at providing specialised assessments and therapy for adolescents with highly complex mental health needs.
- With doctoral level qualifications in clinical psychology, and registration as a Chartered Psychologist, you will have post-qualification experience in mental health services for adolescents and/or inpatient services.
- In return for your contribution to the service, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including; Teaching and CPD programmes; generous study and exam leave; financial support for further training and personal development; active participation in clinical governance; appraisal and peer supervision; contributory pension scheme; free life insurance; and much more.
If you are ready to make the next move in your career by joining an established and reputable private healthcare provider, and be rewarded for your work and expertise then please apply today. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Psychologist who meets the criteria and has a passion for helping young people.