Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £50000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an Senior CAMHS Psychologist (Clinical / Forensic/Counselling) to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Bury area.
The post-holder will work closely with the Psychology Department and have a key role in leading on specialist psychological assessments, interpretation from psychological tests, semi-structured interviews, individual and group therapy. You will also consider potential risks and social needs of the client group, relevant to their diagnosis.
- To formulate and implement plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client’s mental health and forensic treatment needs as well as managing risk and undertaking relevant assessments.
- This role will be working as part of an established inter-disciplinary team comprising of; Consultant Psychiatrists, Specialty Doctors, Occupational Therapists, Nurses and Health Care Support Workers. You will be expected to offer psychological insight and knowledge around the clinical area and provide consultation about the psychological care of the client group to staff, families and other agencies.
- As a Lead HCPC Registered Psychologist, you will have a pivotal role in the day to day management of the psychology staff within your area. This will include the training and clinical supervision of HCPC Registered Psychologists, Assistant Psychologists, Volunteers and Psychology Trainees/Students on site. You will also support the Head of Psychology in the development and delivery of the model of care for the service and have involvement in audit, policy, service development along with the assessment and interpretation of outcomes.
Qualifications: A Doctorate Level Qualification (BPS route or equivalent) in Clinical, Forensic or Counselling Psychology
Experience of working with child and adolescent clients, ideally within a mental health service (CAMHS)
Practical experience of standard assessment tools, such as the SAVRY, WISC-5, MACI etc
Any experience in a supervisory / lead / senior or head psychologist role is desirable along with training and supervising staff members
The ability to work effectively as part of an inter-disciplinary team
Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all time – Health and Safety.
To comply with all aspects of the health and safety policies and to participate in mandatory training as required.
Maintain at all times a safe working environment and report any issues of concern as appropriate.
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Travel: To be able to travel independently to and from the location.
Hours: Full Time. U p to 40 per week, Monday to Friday. Will also consider applications from those who are seeking part time hours / flexible working arrangements.
Benefits to you:
- Company pension scheme
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- Free meals
- Internal / external CPD and research opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Opportunities to train in additional therapies, broaden experience and enhance service development across the Client’s Mental Health services
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Psychologist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.