Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £40000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Regional Clinical Manager – Permanent Vacancy – £40,000 – £45,000 Per Annum – London
About the Role
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- To undertake musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
- To provide clinical leadership and educational support.
- To support and mentor other members of the team in any capacity required and undertake managerial duties.
- To undertake training (back care) sessions for industry.
- To support new service developments.
- To oversee quality assurance (reporting) and governance processes.
- To work and support the company directors.
About the Company
- This leading Multi-site MSK Physiotherapy provider has an established track record of providing high quality Physiotherapy services to the public and private sector.
- This company work with the belief that a service is only as good as the individuals in it, and therefore look to recruit ambitious Physiotherapists who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers.
- In return, they offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
Requirements for the Role
- You must have a degree in Physiotherapy, and be HCPC and CSP registered.
- You must have significant experience working as a Senior Physiotherapist in a private healthcare environment.
- You must be motivated, and you CV should evidence this through your Continued Professional Development
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance and develop your skills and managerial experience further by joining a forward thinking team. If you think you are suitable for this position, and you’re ready for your next challenge, apply today.