Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
We are incredibly proud of our achievements and are excited about our growth strategy. This will provide opportunities for individuals to develop within their careers and to help the people in our care to rebuild their lives and access a full and positive care pathway.
As our Regional Operations Director, South East, you will:
- Provide excellent leadership
- Ensure a strong management structure
- Provide the service with a clear and integrated strategy
- Achieve financial targets through an operating framework and well-developed models of care.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have looked after multiple sites
- Have had good CQC ratings in the units that they have managed
- Have at least two years’ experience in a Regional or Operations Management position
- Are driven and passionate
- Have a strong background and knowledge of Secure, PICU and Acute Services, including knowledge of the latest models of care and thinking with the ability to influence change.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within