Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £46559 - £55873
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Reporting Sonographer (Band 8A)
Guernsey, Channel Islands
£46,559 – £55,873 Per Annum + Relocation Package.
About the role:
- We are looking to appoint a Principal Reporting Sonographer to join a Radiology Department.
- The post holder will work as an independent reporting sonographer performing exams to a very high standard, formulating stand-alone, concise and accurate reports. They will be expected to communicate highly complex / sensitive / contentious results to the appropriate clinician(s) and also to patients directly.
Requirements of a Reporting Sonographer:
- DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Diploma of Medical US or Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasound at Masters level (120 M level credits). (Paid at Guernsey AFC Band 7)
- Evidence of post qualification study and career development/managerial experience.
- HPC Registration (if appropriate).
- SOR Membership.
- Post qualification experience in abdominal, small parts and obstetric ultrasound, paediatric hips and some Vascular Scanning.
- Experience of mentoring and assessing junior staff to M level qualification.
- Demonstrable evidence of continued Audit and CPD.
(If you would like the Job Description, please email me on the details below.)
Can you see yourself working in Guernsey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]