Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £21909 - £28462
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Band 5 Rotational Physiotherapist – Permanent – £28,462 – Yeovil
About the Team
- A pioneering research active organisation, that are proud to be doing things different; whether that be redefining the shape of the local health and care system through innovative plans for integrated care, or developing new services.
- As well as creating the future, this team also know the importance of providing really good, safe, and caring services for their patients.
- Their iCare ethos sets out the principles which every member of staff works to, ensuring good communication, attitude, respect and care for the hospital environment. Their patients have confirmed they’re getting this right with their Friends and Family Test results consistently above 95% (patients ‘extremely likely’ or ‘likely’ to recommend the service to their friends and family).
About the Role:
- To provide an effective physiotherapy service to in and out patients in Yeovil District Hospital NHS Trust and the local community on a rotational basis.
- As a member of the Rehabilitation Team, work to achieve maximum potential recovery for each patient.
- To participate in the rotational scheme which involves working across the Acute and Primary Care Trusts in a range of ward settings, outpatient departments and in the patient’s own home.
- To gain broad experience across a wide range of clinical specialities through participation in CPD and mentorship.
Requirements for the Role:
- You must have a Degree in Physiotherapy, and be registered with the HCPC.
- You must have evidence of reflective practice and commitment to continuing professional development.
- You must have the ability to work as an autonomous practitioner.
- You will have an understanding of Clinical Governance and its implications for the service.
- Fundamentally, you will possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
If you are ready to join an especially forward thinking and professional team, who will full support and encourage your development and progression, apply today!