Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £25000 - £32000
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist – Full-Time – Permanent – Swindon
About the Team:
- This company is a provider of top quality physiotherapy services throughout central and southern England. They provide services for multiple corporate referral streams and for private patients.
- Here there are great opportunities for internal progression, as the already well established company are ever expanding.
About the Role:
- The successful Physiotherapist will work as the sole Physiotherapist in the Swindon clinic.
- You will be given an existing, varied MSK caseload and then work, supported by management, to further develop and maintain the private client base, which comes from multiple referral streams.
- You will receive a great balance of autonomy and structured support, including:
– Full time administration team support – meaning that you can focus on your patients’ needs without distraction.
– Regular in-service training.
– Support for relevant external courses/CPD opportunities.
– Senior physiotherapist support.
– Clinical and personal development opportunities.
– Excellent rates of pay and opportunities to progress within the company.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will be a qualified Physiotherapist.
- You will be registered with the HCPC & CSP.
- You will be committed to excellent patient/customer care, with a desire to continuously develop.
- You will be driven and hardworking and you will have a willingness to learn and develop clinically.
This job is advertised by Lauren Bishop; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.