Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £20 - £30
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an Self Employed MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Goole area in East Yorkshire.
Want the chance to use and grow your skills & knowledge?
Want to be part of a great team which assure they are always providing the best service to their patients?
If so… Seven Healthcare would like to offer the chance to become part of a great team with our client who are offering a great opportunity.
With our many years of experience and high standards of service, our client is the only logical choice to treat patient’s muscle and joint pain. Understanding that every client is unique, so treatments differ greatly. This is why they work closely with each and every one of their patients so that they can properly understand the patient’s needs. This allows them to tailor their treatment plan to their individual requirements.
Lower back and other common muscle problems can be agony and really disrupt our daily lives. They can help patients to get back on their feet and teach you techniques to gradually improve their condition. Our patient’s come to us from all over the surrounding areas including Goole, Thorne, Monk Fryston and Selby and many recommendations come from satisfied patients.
About the role
As a MSK Physiotherapist, you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. They may also provide advice to help you manage your condition or refer you to other services.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be qualified and registered as a practicing Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and a full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of physiotherapy theory and best practice, being able to demonstrate effective physiotherapy practice in all qualified procedures.
- Previous experience in a range of clinical skills
- Able to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service
- To demonstrate a commitment to the clients ethos and values
- Part time or full time hours available
- Minimum 2 Years UK experience
The client will offer a wide range of employee rewards and benefits including:
- Fair and competitive pay rates
- Paid per Patient
- In- service training
- Diary already in place to work from (bringing in new business and building patient bases up.)
- Private work & Insurance Work available
- A late night will be required
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.