Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £36504 - £48127
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Mammographer (Band 7)
Guernsey, Channel Islands
£36,504 – £48,217 Per Annum + Relocation Package.
About the role:
- We are looking to appoint an experienced Mammographer to undertake screening, assessment and symptomatic mammography to a high standard
- In this role you will perform specialist radiography procedures (including tomosynthesis), identify and document clinical abnormalities where observed, provide radiographic support for biopsy and localisation procedures and support the superintendent radiographer in running the unit.
- Excellent communication skills will be required to communicate highly complex and sensitive information to patients while being sensitive to their anxiety regarding breast imaging
Requirements of a Senior Mammographer:
- HCPC Registration
- DCR or BSc. In Radiography
- Post graduate certificate of competence in Mammography
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to perform high volume mammography to a high standard
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High function communication and interpersonal skills 8. Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
(If you would like the Job Description, please email me on the details below.)
Can you see yourself working in Guernsey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]