Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior MSK Physiotherapist – Wiltshire – £30,000 – £40,000
About the Company
- Following another strong year of growth, this company are looking for a positive, passionate and experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
- This company desire to invest in their employees, offering excellent training and support and an exciting career pathway in return for commitment, enthusiasm and skill set.
- The biggest passion of the company is to inspire and motivate people to prioritise their body’s health, helping them to keep active and moving throughout their lives – so if you feel passionate about this too, apply today!
About the Role:
- You will be an integral part of the team, offering the very highest level of service to the patients.
- You will enjoy a varied and challenging role that will be based over 2 clinics in Wiltshire.
- You will receive excellent training and and in house development programme.
- You will have unlimited career progression opportunities and investment into you and your specific development.
- You will be part of a company with a strong purpose and set of core values, who are also extremely friendly and like to have fun. The team have an active social calendar including skiing trips, weekends in Wales and family Summer BBQ’s.
- The workspace is modern and professional, and you will have full access to the company gym, plus generous discounts on all products and services.
Requirements for the Role:
- Passionate about MSK Physiotherapy.
- HCPC and CSP registration.
- Open, coachable and driven.
- Committed to helping patients achieve their goals.
- Strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature.
- Prepared to commit to a company which has a strong passion to deliver service excellence in healthcare and rehabilitation.
- Pilates experience desired but not essential.
- Strong commitment to developing their career and continuing their learning.
- Sense of humour and a fun outlook and keen to make the most of the company’s very active social calendar.