Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £26000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
MSK Physiotherapist – Up to £38,000 – Full Time – Bradford
About the Company:
- Innovative, leading Multi-site MSK Physiotherapy provider with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector.
- The dedicated administrative and clinical team have gained and continue to grow a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for clients.
- Currently, in Bradford there is a vacancy for a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join the team working in Saltaire. This company is of the firm belief that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapists with drive and dedication.
About the Role:
- You would be required to undertake MSK assessments and treatments on a variety of patients including private, occupational health, medico-legal and health insurance contracts, within a clinic environment.
- You will need to be able to work flexibly to support operational requirements and the diary capacity needs of the business.
- You will deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to your patient’s needs.
- You will oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- You will support new service developments, including internet based and clinical service innovations.
- Benefits of the role include but are not limited to; opportunities for progression; a personal CPD budget; local, local in-service and development program; 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (rises with years of service); childcare vouchers.
Requirements for the Role:
- B.Sc. Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in MSK Physiotherapy.
- HCPC and CSP registered.
- Evidence on your CV of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
If you meet the requirements for this role, please take the opportunity to join this reputable and ever-expanding healthcare company, enhancing, supervising and influencing the existing team and growing your skillset.
Apply for this job today.