Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £26000 - £34000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior MSK Physiotherapist – Full Time – Up to £34,000 PA – Bolton
About the Team:
- My client is an innovative company with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector.
- As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private, NHS and HMP physiotherapy services, this company make a positive difference to more than 20,000 patients each year.
- This company fully believe that any company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapist who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return, they are offering opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
Responsibilities and Main Clinical Duties:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with your patients, work colleagues and other HP professionals.
- You will also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
- Oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- Be a competent and confident IT user and well organised.
- Able to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- To support Total Physiotherapy in developing business interests and growth in the area
- HCPC & CSP registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the field of musculoskeletal
- Competitive structured salary banding (£26-£34k pa) based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- A personal CPD budget for your own development plus a local in-service and development program
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers