Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £20.75 - £20.75
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an MSK Physiotherapist (Band 6) to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Surrey area.
As a MSK Physiotherapist , you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. They may also provide advice to help you manage your condition or refer you to other services.
- To assess and treat own specialist caseload of musculoskeletal patients and maintain associated records as an autonomous practitioner.
- To participate in the band 6 rotational scheme which involves working across CSH Surrey in a range of outpatient settings including GP clinics, outpatient departments, community hospitals and Epsom General Hand therapy Department.
- To supervise less experienced physiotherapists and students within this specialty.
- To feedback and receive guidance from band 7 and extended scope practitioners (ESPs) on a frequent basis.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 months experience as a band 5 in a broad rotational post having gained a range of experience in orthopaedics, inpatients, respiratory care, rehabilitation, neurological and musculo-skeletal conditions
- Working knowledge of broad range of musculo-skeletal/older people conditions
- Experience of working as part of a physiotherapy and/or multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge and experience of safeguarding policies, practices and procedures
- HCPC Registration.
- Full time, Monday – Friday.
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.