Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £25783 - £32898
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Occupational Therapist – Up to £32,898 – Warrington – Mental Health
About the Team:
- This Healthcare Group provide care and rehabilitation for people with a Brain Injury, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Deafness and Mental Health issues, in addition to a wide range of neurological conditions.
About the Role:
- You will work as an integral member of the multi-disciplinary team to provide assessment and treatment packages, adopting a recovery-led, and rehabilitation model.
- To independently manage a defined caseload using evidence based/patient centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions and record all interventions.
- To provide leadership for junior staff.
- To abide by the College of Occupational Therapy Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the College of Occupational Therapy Professional Standards for OT Practice.
- To develop skills and knowledge through participation in Professional Development planning to meet the competency framework
Requirements for the Role:
- You must be HCPC registered or in the process of registering
- You will have sound organisational skills
- You will have the ability to carry a caseload and work closely with them and their carers and external agencies
- You will promote a person centred approach to case management
- You will be able to work both in a team environment and autonomously
- You will be adaptable and capable of prioritising your workload
- Knowledge of team working, clinical governance, budget management and supervision of staff is essential
- You must be prepared to actively market the service and liaise with external customers and regulators.
If you meet the requirements for this role and you are ready for an opportunity to join a team and be rewarded for your hard work with fantastic benefits such as: a generous holiday allowance, a long service rewards, good attendance rewards, annual performance benefits, and more, then apply today.