Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Occupational Therapist – Warrington – Up to £30,000
About the Team:
- This hospital in Warrington is a state of the art purpose built facility, designed to meet the needs of patients with physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment.
- The multidisciplinary team provide assessment and treatment packages, adopting a recovery-led, and rehabilitation model.
About the Role:
- This position requires you to work as an integral member of the multi-disciplinary team, as well as independently managing a defined caseload.
- You will provide leadership and support to junior staff. Additionally, you will have the opportunity and support to further your own learning and development, through participation in Professional Development planning.
- You will work with patients to identify Occupational Therapy goals as part of an overall care plan.
- You will plan and implement individual and/or group interventions.
- This role has several perks including; Daytime and weekday shifts; Pension scheme; Life insurance; Health cash plan; CPD; Long service rewards; Attendance rewards; Free Parking.
Requirements for the Role:
- Applicants must have a degree in Occupational Therapy, and current, valid registration with the HCPC.
- Additionally, you must have some experience in a relevant setting, and ideally, you will have experience supervising.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to join a Private Healthcare provider. If you meet the requirements for this especially rewarding role, and are ready to make a progressive move with your career, please apply today.