Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £25528 - £34189
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Occupational Therapist – Band 6 – Permanent – Aylesbury – Salary up to £34,189
About the Team:
- This Hospital is an independent rehabilitation centre with an international reputation for treating patients with spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, stroke and other neurological conditions.
About the Role:
- The position is for a full-time, permanent Band 6 Occupational Therapist.
- The role requires proven clinical skills in rehabilitation of a range of neurological conditions, preferably in spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and stroke.
- The role consists of hand splinting and upper limb rehabilitation, promoting functional independence, cognitive rehabilitation, discharge planning and liaising with external agencies.
- In return, in this position you will be supported with continuing professional development. You will be provided excellent opportunities to develop clinical and professional skills.
- The Rehabilitation department is equipped with the latest assistive technology and specialist gym equipment.
Requirements for the Role:
- You must have HCPC registration and have at least two years’ of experience in neuro-rehabilitation in the UK.
- You should possess excellent communication skills and must demonstrate the ability to handle complex a caseload.
- Experience in hand splinting is essential for the position, whereas experience in seating is desirable.
Do you meet the requirements for this role, and are ready to take the next step in progressing your career? If so, apply today for further details and the opportunity to start a permanent position where you will be fully supported.