Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £27000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior MSK Physiotherapist – Swindon – £27,000 – £30,000
About the Role:
- Your main purpose in this post is to provide clients and patients with a first class Physiotherapy and rehabilitation service which fulfils the mission of this company.
- You will be required to keep up to date with evidence-based practice/guidelines and assist in development of programmes in line with available evidence.
- You will maintain evidence of continual professional development, striving to increase your skillset.
- You will participate in the on-going, in-house management development programme.
- You will assist in the delivery of clinical training and support colleagues and assistants in assessment and management systems.
- You will supervise and mentor Junior members of staff.
- On a monthly basis, you will assist in the development and delivery of in service training.
- You will be required to deliver the Four Key services: telephone case management, face to face treatment on and off site, functional restoration programmes and health promotion programmes.
Requirements for the Role:
- At least four years MSK experience in the UK.
- HCPC and CSP registration.
- Be driven, and seeking an opportunity to progress and develop with a supportive, reputable company.