Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior MSK Physiotherapist – Wiltshire – £30,000 – £40,000
About the team:
- Dynamic, fun and forward thinking, this private company are looking for a Senior Physiotherapist to join their existing team, following another strong year of growth.
- Their biggest passion as a company is to inspire and motivate people to prioritise their body’s health, helping them to keep active and moving throughout their lives, and if you share this passion then this could be the role for you.
About the Role:
- The purpose of this role is to provide the highest possible standard of musculoskeletal care to Hatt Clinic patients, in alignment with company policy and national professional guidelines.
- To take full ownership of each patients care and ensure the highest level of communication with the patient when agreeing treatment plans and goals.
- To represent the clinic as a true professional at all times, promoting the business, it’s services and the rest of the team.
- To build solid and valuable relationships with colleagues, peers, patients and suppliers by investing positive time and energy into these relationships.
- To treat patients with the utmost respect and deliver a treatment programme with 100% commitment and professionalism.
- Demonstrate and contribute through daily behaviours and attitude, a knowledge and understanding of the company’s vision and values.
- Bring a solution based approach to the workplace and tackle problems/challenges constructively with a can do attitude.
Requirements for the Role:
- At least four years MSK experience in the UK.
- HCPC and CSP registration.
- Open, coachable and driven.
- Committed to helping patients achieve their goals and passionate about MSK Physiotherapy.
- Strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature.
- Prepared to commit to a company which has a strong passion to deliver service excellence in healthcare and rehabilitation.
- Pilates experience desired but not essential.
- Committed to developing career and continuing learning.
- Sense of humour and a fun outlook, and keen to make the most of the Team’s very active social calendar.
If you are hardworking and professional, as well as experienced and confident, then apply today for the chance to join a Team and a Business that values your contribution and encourages your input and growth.
This is more than a job, this is a rare opportunity to get back what you put in and be part of something very special.