Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £28000 - £36000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senio Physiotherapist (Elderly Care)
Senior Physiotherapist (Elderly Care) – Across 3 care homes in Yorkshire: Wetherby, Knaresborough and Harrogate – £28,000 – £36,000
About the Company:
- Established in 2006, my client is dedicated to providing a high standard of service to clients suffering from musculoskeletal problems.
- The business also delivers on and off-site Occupational Health services to companies, as well as on-site MSK services at GP practices for the NHS.
About the Role:
- The role will be to work alongside the Business and Clinical Managers to ensure a genuinely exceptional client experience, ensuring their services are managed within the framework of robust clinical governance, professional standards and the Healthcare Standards Act 2000.
- Predominantly, the role will require you to deliver high quality care to patients with a variety of complex conditions.
- You will work within premuim quality care / residential homes improving mobility of residents as well as assessing mobility / transfer assistance needs.
- You will also be expected to offer guidance and appropriate manual handling training to other members of the care team.
- The role will involve an element of Occupational Health, managing the MSK problems reported by the home staff.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will have relevant experience within Elderly Care Physiotherapy, at least 2 years’ experience.
- Your CV will evidence progression and participation in regular CPD, reflecting your desire to stay up to date with advances within Physiotherapy.
- You will be CSP and HCPC registered, with a degree in Physiotherapy, and fully eligible to work in the UK.