Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £42838 - £50469
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Senior Psychologist or Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Surrey.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Clinical or Counselling Psychologist or CBT Therapist to lead our small. You will clinically manage and supervise our team of psychologists and CBT therapists, delivering assessments, and evidence based one to one and group psychological interventions for veterans who have experienced trauma and who have complex mental health problems including PTSD, anxiety and depression, ensuring workload/caseload management for the team and delivery of evidence-based psychological interventions.
- Clinically supervise and manage band 7 psychologists/CBT therapists and trainees/assistants based at the treatment centre/outreach hubs
- Ensure that the workload of therapists is effectively managed e.g. allocation of caseloads/capacity planning
- Contribute to monitoring and reporting of psychological therapy team activity and outcomes
- Provide specialist psychological assessment, formulation and treatment using evidence-based trauma focused CBT for Veterans with PTSD, anger management problems and other mental health problems
- Provide psychological consultation for the multi-disciplinary team and contribute to psychologically-informed treatment planning and development of a reflective team approach
- To promote the work of the service amongst other professionals by offering training and consultation both internally and externally.
Qualifications:Post Graduate Doctoral level training in clinical or counselling psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society, or British Psychological Society Statement of Equivalence or fully qualified CAAP (Adult)
Experience: Minimum 18 months post qualification experience
- Experience of psychological assessment and treatment of clients across a range of care settings, including community, primary care, outpatient and inpatient settings
- Substantial experience of delivering CBT Experience of working with a wide variety of client groups presenting with problems that reflect the full range of mental health disorders experienced by veterans (e.g., trauma, anxiety disorders, depression, substance misuse) of varying clinical severity
- Significant experience in the clinical area where the post has designated special responsibilities
- Experience of teaching or training
- Experience of delivering supervision
- Experience of the application of psychology in different cultural contexts
Compliance: Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council as a clinical psychologist or a counselling psychologist
Enhanced DBS/Disclosure Scotland
Hours: Part time 22.5 hours per week
- 30 days annual leave per annum pro rata plus bank holidays
- competitive stakeholder pension scheme – contributions matched up to 10%
- discounted healthcare cash plan
- discounted shopping and gym membership
- cycle to work scheme
- free onsite car parking or free taxi service to and from Leatherhead station
- a wide range of other employee benefits
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything inbetween.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Clinical Psychologist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.