Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £26302 - £35225
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Band 6 Rotational Physiotherapist – Permanent – Up to £35,225 – Yeovil
About the Team
- A pioneering research active organisation, that are proud to be doing things different; whether that be redefining the shape of the local health and care system through innovative plans for integrated care, or developing new services.
- As well as creating the future, this team also know the importance of providing really good, safe, and caring services for their patients.
- Their iCare ethos sets out the principles which every member of staff works to, ensuring good communication, attitude, respect and care for the hospital environment. Their patients have confirmed they’re getting this right with their Friends and Family Test results consistently above 95% (patients ‘extremely likely’ or ‘likely’ to recommend the service to their friends and family).
About the Role:
- To provide high standard physiotherapy service to general outpatients, orthopaedic, medical and surgical & emergency patients, ITU, HDU, ECU and Neuro/Stroke Unit.
- As a senior member of the Rehabilitation Team, work to achieve maximum potential recovery for each patient.
- To participate in the Band 6 rotational scheme, this involves working across the Trust in a range of ward settings, community and outpatient departments.
- To develop specialist skills across a wide range of clinical areas through CPD and mentorship.
Requirements for the Role:
- You must have a Degree in Physiotherapy, and be registered with the HCPC.
- You should have the knowledge and skills level and competencies equivalent to those gained through a minimum of 18 months post graduate practise working in the NHS.
- You must have completed rotations in all core areas at postgraduate level.
- You will have evidence of CPD since graduating, and evidence of working on HDU/ITU.
- You will possess the ability to prioritise workload and the ability to keep accurate and comprehensive records.
If you are ready to join an especially forward thinking and professional team, who will full support and encourage your development and progression, apply today!