Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £26000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking to fill an exclusive role with a private client in the Essex area.
- Our client is looking for a skilled, experienced practice manager with previous medical management experience. Through working with a private client based practice, you must feel comfortable in the day-to-day running of the practice, this means;
- Ensuring the practice remains financially sustainable while delivering good customer service.
- Making key business decisions and oversees day-to-day practice operations.
- Working to expand the company to make it more profitable and better meet the needs of the local community.
- You will be working alongside a strong admin team and a team of physiotherapists.
- Works with physicians to develop business strategies and patient services
- Designs and implements workplace procedures
- Liaises with all employees to ensure they have necessary support
- Manages practice and department budgets
- Oversees daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety
- Evaluates appointment procedures and patient services
- Recruits, trains, and supervises new administrative employees
- Recruits new patients
- Interacts with patients and gains customer feedback about the practice
- Addresses patient complaints in a compassionate and timely fashion
- Manages the production of patient brochures, newsletters, and other correspondence
- Monitors practice’s progress in meeting government targets
- People Person
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Management Skills and Experience
- Leadership Skills
- Computer Literacy and Knowledge of Relevant Software
- Budgeting Skills
- Accounting Skills
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Analytical Skills
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- This role requires you to work shifts from 8:00 – 14:00 and 12:30 – 20:00 5 days per week
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.