Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £16000 - £20000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking to fill an exclusive Receptionist role in the Essex area.
Our client is looking for driven, hard working receptionist within a small physiotherapy practice. You must be available for the shifts 8 – 14:00 and 14:00 and 20:00. These shifts will be shared between you and a more senior receptionist.
- To be able to schedule in sessions with our highly skilled physiotherapists
- Have a welcoming and warming approach to potential new clients
- Experience with working on computer software (Excel, word, etc)
- To receive and deal with feedback appropriately
- To attract and have a drive to promote business where necessary
- People Person
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Computer Literacy and Knowledge of Relevant Software
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- As mentioned previously, you must be available for shifts from 8 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 20:00 with potential saturday work (optional).
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.