Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Angus Irving
Salary: £28000 - £36000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Specialist Sexual Health Practitioner
Seven Resourcing – Chester, Cheshire West & Chester
Seven Medical are seeking a Sexual Health Practitioner in the Chester area.
- Full time or part time opportunities available
- Flexible working patterns
- Undertake accurate assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs.
- Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
- Perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate.
- Masters in Advanced Nurse Practitioner (or working towards)
- Minimum of 3year experience working in primary care or sexual health
- Driver with access to own vehicle
- Experience of using EMIS, SystemOne
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year