Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £16.7 - £16.7
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Speech and Language Assistant (Band 4) to work in Guildford. This position is initially for 3 months and is paying £16.70 per hour via an umbrella company.
The Adult Speech and language team provide assessment, advice and ongoing treatment to the population of Surrey suffering from acquired communication difficulties and dysphagia.
- The post holder has responsibility to provide a supporting role to the Speech and Language Therapy Department under the direction of professionally qualified Therapists
- Work with named clients on a 1:1 basis
- Support and facilitate group therapy sessions
- Support clients to develop communication skills
- Represent the Speech and Language Therapy Department at meetings across the hospital or externally, when appropriate.
- Develop, prepare and maintain therapeutic materials for individual Clients, the department or the hospital
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.