Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £35000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
This is a superb role for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Speech & Language Therapist who has a passion for working in this specific type of setting.
As part of our skilled and supportive Multi-disciplinary team, including Advocates and Social Workers, the post holder will be confident at managing a complex case-load and be able to contribute to a rapidly developing service.
- You will be experienced in working with adults with a learning disablity or autism
- You will be experienced in the assessment/management of communication in adults with Learning disabilities, autism and behaviours which challenge
- You will have excellent communication and organisational skills
- We are looking for staff who share our values and who will contribute to our services to enrich the care of those we are given responsibility and honour to look after.
- Applicants must hold current registration with RCSLT and the HCPC.
- You will hold Post -Registration certificate and/or have experience in the assessment and management of Dysphagia with this client group.
- The post holder must be capable of managing their own caseloads autonomously.
In turn we offer high quality professional support and a strong commitment to personal development. The successful candidate may also have the opportunity to supervise junior colleagues and be actively involved in supporting the Hospital Manager in service development and clinical governance.
Additional Benefits include:
- 3% match pension contribution
- Access to comprehensive internal training
- Travel Allowance £5000 (pro rata for PT)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Death in Service benefit
- Company sickness provided
Covering our services in Darlington, Bishop Auckland and Hexham.