Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £22 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven HealthCare is looking for a qualified Speech and Language Therapist to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in acquired brain injury in Garforth, Leeds.
As a Speech and Language Therapist you will work as part of an interdisciplinary team providing therapy input to clients with acquired brain injury.
– Working as an independent clinical professional with knowledge and skills, problem solving and clinical reasoning in a specialist area
– Managing, with support and supervision, and prioritise a caseload of clients with complex mental/physical health needs and/or challenging behaviour
– Using evidence based/client centred principles and clinical reasoning to assess, plan, implement and evaluate intervention
– Facilitating complex discharge packages of care and give advice and information to other disciplines and agencies
– Contributing to the training and development of others when required
– Participating in the planning, development and evaluation of Speech and language therapy Services within a designated area/team, holding responsibility for defined projects
– Supervising other members of staff, e.g. Rehabilitation Support Workers, in carrying out the programmes the Speech and Language Therapist has devised
- Qualifications: Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Experience: 2+ years working as an SLT.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time. Monday-Friday
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Speech and Language Therapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.