Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £60 - £85
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Permanent, Self-employed Part-Time position for a Physiotherapist specialising in Women’s Health.
About the Client:
- This established, Spinal and Sports Injury Clinic in Brentwood is a collaboration of Healthcare professionals who give tailored assessments and accurate diagnosis for each patient/condition.
- The Physiotherapists educate the patients about their specific needs and how to, not only resolve their pain, but help them maintain that pain free status after recovery.
- The Physiotherapists at the Clinic all have different specialities as well as physio and MSK skills. Between them, they cover a range of specialisms, including but not limited to; Hand Therapy; Spinal; Manipulation; Acupuncture; Women’s Health.
- They cater for a wide range of ages from young children to the elderly.
About the Role:
- The client are looking for a highly skilled Physiotherapist specialising in Women’s Health to work in a thriving and well established clinic.
- Ideally, you will work Tuesdays and Thursdays (hours negotiable), but there is the option to extend your hours during evenings and on Saturdays.
- You will also be required to undertake MSK treatments as well as general physiotherapy.
- Ideally the successful candidate will be competent at Pilates with a view to running classes at the clinic.
- Acupuncture certificate would be welcome but not essential.
Requirements for the Role:
- Chartered Physiotherapist 5 years post graduate (E)
- Women’s Health Physiotherapist (E)
- Member of the UK Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) (E)
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP ) (E)
- Member of the Pelvis, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy (POGP ) (D)
- Evidence of continuing professional development (E)