Consultant: Dean Johnson
Salary: £10.97 - £10.97
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Assistant Support Coordinator
£10.97 per hr PAYE
Car Driver Essential
37 hours per week
Seven Criminal Justice are looking to recruit a Housing Assistant Support Coordinator to provide housing management and resettlement support including the delivery of tenancy readiness training to service users in supported housing to enable them to develop the skills and confidence for moving onto sustained accommodation and maintaining independent living
Duties will include:-
– To evaluate and identify the support needs of those who will be using the service
– Create outcome focussed support plans with clients
– Conduct risk assessments
– Balancing and identifying areas of risk to the individual and the community.
– Supporting clients to attain or sustain independent living in a community based setting to sustain their tenancy and successfully move on to permanent accommodation
– Working with the client and a variety of agencies to achieve these aims
The successful candidate should have:-
– Experience of working in the same or a related field and an understanding of the needs of vulnerable individuals and offenders.
– A sound understanding of housing management, welfare benefits including housing benefit and of maximising clients’ income.
– Experience of property management in terms of void inspections, Health & Safety checks and of repairs and maintenance issues.
– Ability to produce robust risk and needs assessments and effective action plans to ensure tenancy readiness.
Location: To cover Basildon, Castle point and Rochford.
8am – 4pm
Alternate shifts Monday – Sunday
1 weekend in 3