Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £16 - £16
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure a strong Housing Officer to support our client’s housing and community services in Milton Keynes.
The post holder will be working with Milton Keynes Council in ensuring that all council housing is safe, habitable and well maintained whilst aiding customers to sustain their tenancies. Initially this is a temporary contract for a 3 month period however this may be extended. In return the post holder will received a pay rate circa £16ph.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest quality of local authority housing by undertaking investigations, inspections and enforcement activities in response to complaints and enquiries.
- Working as required though staff absence or changes in service demand in any of the housing teams
- Deal with tenancy issues
- Work in cooperation with the ASB team (Anti-Social Behaviour Team)
Qualifications & Experience
- Chartered Institute of Housing Professional Qualification or Equivalent (Desirable)
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills (Essential)
- Knowledge of Housing Issues and Current Housing Practice and Law (Essential)
- Previous Experience as a Housing Officer (Essential)
- Full Driving Licence (Essential)
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.