Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11.19 - £11.19
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary Housing Plus Officer’s to work in South Tyneside. These roles are initially available for a period of 3 months and are paying £11.19 per hour via an umbrella company.
This role involves w orking in the Housing plus schemes which are communal living units for over 55s with support. The working day typically starts 8.00 and finishes at 5.00. You would be part of a wider team which covers 31 schemes across the Borough. You would be based in one of the schemes in the borough depending on the needs of the service.
- Delivering the Housing Plus service to tenants/customers providing housing related support to service users in accordance with the requirements of legislation, good practice and the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Working with the customer in the development of a support plan which maximises support and their ability to sustain suitable long term housing and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Ensuring that our working practices support effective safeguarding and contribute to a reduced risk of abuse for people who use our service. Providing a range of services to help and support tenants with their duties under the tenancy agreement, including repairs reporting and rent advice.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: A recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.