Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Neighbourhood Support Officer to work with South Tyneside Council’s Housing department. This role is initially until October 2020 and is paying £11.00 – £12.00 per hour.
We are looking for a Neighbourhood Support Officer to provide effective and efficient administrative and operational support within a designated area of Housing & Area Management Services.
- Deal with tenancy sign ups, terminations and general advice to tenants and residents.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Area Manager as required.
- Work as part of the team and assist in covering the front line housing and area management office when necessary, giving housing and general advice where appropriate. Undertake general administrative duties within the office including word processing, filing, post, application processing, photocopying etc.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.