Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Project Assistant working in the Middlesbrough area. The contract is for initially 3 months,with a possible extension and the pay rate is £10.50 an hour paid via umbrella company.
You will be working as Project Assistant in a Supported Accommodation project managed by one of the Biggest Housing Associations located in Middlesbrough. The project consists of 20 single self-contained flats, housing single ex Service veterans who were homeless or at risk of becoming rough sleepers. We provide accommodation on a short term basis (up to 18 months) and help residents move on into permanent housing in their area of choice.
- Act as an initial point of reference on the phone, or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of a comprehensive housing management and support service, including working with tenancy agreements and collecting rents and charges.
- Carry out day to day office administrative functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Have an awareness of the clients support needs, working, under direction, supporting clients to help them achieve their agreed outcomes.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Of working with vulnerable client groups and experience of housing management.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.