Job Reference: 55543
Floorlayer – Leeds City Council
- Leeds, Kent
- £13.47 - £13.47 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for a qualified Floorlayer to fill an opportunity in Leeds.
Leeds Building Services is the council’s Internal Service Provider of Construction and Maintenance Services. The service currently delivers responsive repairs, maintenance and planned works to various council properties and Civic Buildings across the City of Leeds.
We are now seeking a self-motivated individual to join our team on a temporary basis and this role will appeal to you if you have a genuine interest in the delivery of Public Services. You will be expected to undertake routine domestic/commercial floor laying duties in a construction environment, and must have:
– Experience of floor laying to a good quality standard.
– Experience of working with a variety of floor laying materials.
– Experience of following instructions.
– Experience of using a variety of tools as appropriate for the job role
You will be required to work individually as well as part of a dedicated team.
Our teams are proactive, highly skilled and self-motivated.
- Install and repair all types of textile and resilient flooring such as sheet vinyl, lino, plywood, hardwood and wood block, including vinyl welding, side form and cove welding, laying fitted and stuck down carpets, latex screeding, ferodo nosing work and sanding and sealing
Work in conjunction with allied trades on multi trade sites
Apply council values and abide by all relevant policies and procedures in particular those relating to equality, safeguarding and health and safety
- Apprentice trained or NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
Full, current UK driving licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.