Job Reference: 56251
- Dundee, Dundee City
- £12.53 - £12.53 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a new Housing Manager based in Dundee, working for a very well known Housing Association.
This contract is initially for 3- 6 months, but likely to be extended.
We are looking for a Housing Manager to work 37.50 hours per week, joining a team of 8 Housing Managers. Hybrid working, working from home 3 days of the week with an access to an office 2 days a week.
Driving licence and access to a car is required for this role.
- To achieve Customer Service Standards.
- To ensure the delivery of Our Customer Promise.
- Delivery of all KPIs as set out within operational / service improvement plans and individual objectives.
- To maximise income for both arrears management, lettings performance and void turnaround working with the CSC and Property Colleagues.
- To work with Colleagues to gain access to our properties when required, for example to ensure H&S requirements are met.
- To work with Development in the delivery of new homes
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within a housing role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.